LOTUS-ROSE

4 July 2015


(Some of Lotus' amazing photography)

Hello there lovely,
Today I'm going to be interviewing my amazingly talented friend Lotus-Rose. Whom is not only a swell singer but photographer. I'd love if you listened to her singing All I Want. I've also done a little interview with Lotus below. 


Hello lovely Lotus, first of all so people can get to know you better, can you please tell me a bit about yourself?
I’m Lotus! I love photography & singing! I’m obsessed with VSCO cam, adventuring, animals, writing & reading books by John Green.

Can you tell me about your family?
My family consists of my mum & dad & two brothers! I'm the eldest. My parents are very inspirational & are very supporting!

I loved listening to you sing All I Want by Kodaline, how long have you been singing for?
I’ve been singing since I could speak, but if you mean properly, I’ve been singing for four years.

Do you have any artists in particular whom inspire you musically?
I do! Well I love Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran’s song writing but I love the voices in the duo group The Civil Wars.

Do you see yourself as a serious artist in the future or do you have another dream occupation? 
I’d like to be a singer but I love photography as well. I wouldn’t mind becoming a fashion photographer.

I hope you enjoyed listening to Lotus sing as much as I did, went over to her YouTube channel to subscribe & give her video a big thumbs up & are having a swell Sunday!
Much love

No comments :

Post a Comment