PHOENIX RISING

8 August 2015


- source, source, source, source, source, source, source, source -

Hello there lovely,

If you didn't already know, as it has only happened fairly recently, I am obsessed with all the fresh handmade cosmetics from Lush. This is my review on some of my favourites bath bombs so far.

Phoenix Rising: Phoenix Rising is a smaller bath bomb coloured in a radiant dark purple. It isn't shaped as anything in particular, but has some sprigs of gold on the top that make it look somewhat magical. Phoenix Rising has a more spicier scent than sweet & looks as if it would turn your bath a pretty shade of violet. When I popped it into my bath it sunk to the bottom letting out the prettiest of purples & a beautiful cinnamon sent.

Golden Wonder: Golden Wonder is shaped as a present & covered in golden glitter, smelling lovely & fresh. When I popped this one into the bath it fizzed wildly making my bath a really nice teal, it also had gold glitter & tiny stars floating around too. This bath made me feel like a mermaid & was simply AWESOME.

Twilight: This bath bomb is in the shape of a sphere, but has little moons & stars covering the top. It is a shade of a super pale purple, with tiny tiny specks of yellow & a hint of silver glitter. It smells of lavender & I have very high expectations of what it will look like in the bath from photos of other's on Instagram. When in the bath Twilight did not disappoint.

Sex Bomb: As Twilight, this bath bomb is in the shape of a sphere, yet is half purple & half pink. Implanted into the top there is a small pink rose & it smelt of jasmine. It turned the bath water a pretty pink, whilst the little rose floated around, until it dissolved into the water as well.

- Much love

No comments :

Post a Comment