PINKSPIRATION

6 June 2015



Hello there,

My favourite colour is pink & lately I've been seeing some really lovely pink pictures around the internet. My three favourites are in a collage above, the first is from one of my favourite blogs; Design Love Fest. I was reading her latest posts & came across all these amazingly beautiful pictures of some tulip fields in Keukenhof Garden. This one was my favourite. I don't know why. I just instantly fell in love with it.

The middle photograph I found on Pinterest & then followed the link across to this site. First of all, how scrumptious does that homemade strawberry ice cream look? I love the sort of musky shade of pink it is too. I also think it would make a really cool nail design if you used this picture on the Make Me Nails app.

The last I also found on Pinterest & followed the link to this site that had this rad picture of these beautiful pale pink stairs & I knew it would finish off my pink collage perfectly! I love hearing you're thoughts in the comments, so feel free to comment what your favourite colour is & if you would like me to do more colour posts like this one.

I hope you're having a swell Sunday!
Much love

No comments :

Post a Comment