GOOD READS

13 May 2015

Hi friends,

I adore reading! So much that at lunch breaks the most frequent place I'll be is at the library reading a book.

So today I thought I would start a series of book recommendations/reviews of some of my all-time favourite things to read, just incase your having one of those moments where you've read ALL of your favourite books 15 times, and can't find any new books that are grabbing your attention.

The first thing I recommend to read is Frankie magazine. I received a six month Frankie magazine subscription for Christmas, and I'd never owned a Frankie magazine before so I didn't know what to expect, but ever since I received my first issue (issue sixty four) in the mail I've fallen in love with them. Frankie includes design, art, photography, fashion, travel, music, craft and home/life.

A book trilogy I recommend is the Divergent Trilogy. At first it was kind of hard to understand, with all the faction names and the concept of the aptitude tests, but I think once you understand all of that it's really good! So if you start reading it, and are having trouble understanding I recommend possibly watching the movie, if you don't mind seeing the events that take place and the ending. In general I really enjoyed this series!

Divergent is about a girl called Beatrice, whom is sixteen living in the future, where everyone is divided into one of five factions candor, abnegation, erudite, amity or dauntless. Beatrice must chose whether to stay in her home faction of abnegation for the rest of her life with her family, although she feels as if she doesn't belong there, or to transfer to another faction where she feels she belongs, yet never see her family again.

I hope you enjoyed this book review/recommendation post. More are coming your way! ;)

XO

No comments :

Post a Comment