@KATHERINE_SABBATH

18 September 2014


Hello friends,

What?! Spring already? That means it's January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, OCTOBER?!!!! Oh my goodness the year has gone so fast! This has definitely been my favourite year ever!!!!


I have been loving SO SO MUCH katherine_sabbath's cakes!!!!! Especially her little doughnuts!!! Aaaggghhh just so cool! (I also think she's really extra awesome!) Go follow her if you're not already, you won't be disappointed!!

Comment your favourite Instagram account.
XO Beau Fleur

2 comments :

  1. I've never heard of her before but these photos are so beautiful- AHhh they make me hungry! My favourite instagram account at the moment is @furrylittlepeach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Miranda!! I'll go check that account out now. -
      - paris

      Delete