INTERVIEW WITH DELANEY

22 September 2014


Hello friends, today I had the privilege of being able to interview the beautiful Delaney.

1. Hello Delaney, tell me a bit about yourself?
Hey Paris! I'm a thirteen year old blogger, I live in Australia and Love silks, surfing, fashion, and creating random things.

2. What is the one activity that takes up most of your weekends?
Well... I like a lot of things! So some times I go ice skating with my friends or mass fashion shooting with my sister, but most of the time I just chill around, go for a surf, or make sand castles on the beach.

3. What is your fashion style?
Well I guess it's very unpredictable, it's different every day, but if it helps, my favourite outfit is black doc marten boots, knee-high socks, one that's neon pink and another neon green, a floral dress and a hat from my hat collection... Wow... I guess now that it's in writing, it's "very full on."

4. Where do you find ideas for posts from?
When I get stuck I usually just film or write about whatever I'm doing at that second, or take random photos around me and write about them.

5. What occupation do you want when you're older?
I'd love to continue with blogging, and/or start my own clothing label where I could make and design all of my dream dresses and things. Other wise, I wouldn't mind being a school teacher...

6. If you had to nail it down to five, who would your favourite bloggers be?
- Emily Jane
- Vanilla Craft
- A Little Birdy
- Miss Zali
- Clover and Dot

7. How long have you been blogging for and who or what inspired you to start?
When I was about eight, my sister and I shared a blog but I never actually posted on it, so I guess that doesn't really count... So I started blogging at the start of January this year, and have been blogging from then. Also, when I was about eight, my mum had a blog about our lives really, and that's when me and my sister got the idea to start a blog, so my mum inspired me to get a blog up.


8. What are you currently obsessed with?
I'm obsessed with a lot of things, but right now my biggest obsessions are hats, dr. martens, the suit case markets, and Instagram.

9. (As I like playing my iPod I have to ask), what are your favourite apps at the moment?
- VSCOcam (for photo editing)
- Instagram (because I just love it)
- Icon Pop Song (because you have to guess songs)

10. What would have to be your favourite thing about blogging?
Being able to share your opinion, thoughts and life, with the world. And then meeting people through your blog is always super fun!

11. Lastly, is there any advice you have for beginner bloggers out there?
Be true to who you are.

XO Beau Fleur

4 comments :

  1. Love this! You are such a pro-interview-er.
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harper, it really makes me so happy that you say that!!! x

      Delete
  2. Oh Paris! I love love LOVE THIS! Thanks so so SOOO MUCH for interviewing me!!!
    XOXO Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay, thanks for allowing me too! x

    ReplyDelete