THE DAIRY FARM

27 September 2014


Hello friends,

On the weekend I took a tour at a dairy farm, it was an amazing experience learning the whole process the milk goes through before brought at the shops.


I met Cocky the very cheeky cockatoo. Whom will never fly again due to an injury via a car.


 (This is the best bit..) I played and fed two week old calfs!!!!! Look at him poking his tongue out. Hehe


I fed very picky chickens who only ate the sunflower seeds from the seed mix.


And received a cute little tour stamp of a cow.

I also learnt about the machines that retrieve the milk from the cows and the ones that remove all the nasties from it too which was also great fun! Overall it was such a great experience and I really recommend it if you have a dairy farm near you!

Happy holidays!
XO Beau Fleur

No comments :

Post a Comment