INTERVIEW WITH RIPTIDE BLOG

29 August 2015


Today I have a very exciting interview to post with the beautiful - Gracie, the creator of Riptide Blog.

1. First up, tell me a bit about yourself.
My name is Grace Elizabeth, & I am a blogger from the east coast of Australia. I love markets, plants, photography, the beach, vintage things, magazines & blogging!

2. Besides blogging, what is the one activity that takes up most of your weekends?
My weekends consist of going to car-boot sales and markets to find cute little succulents & other bits & bobs!

3. What are your current favourite songs?
My favourite songs at the moment are 'Fire & the Flood' by Vance Joy & 'Cold Cold Man' by Saint Motel.

4. What is your absolute favourite day of the week, & why?
Probably Sunday! That's when most of the car-boot sales & markets I go to are on!

5. How long have you been blogging for?
9 months!

6. Who/what inspired you to begin?
I was inspired to start blogging by Miss, Zali, Freshly Pickked & Chloe Larkin! I love how they shared their style & creations through a blog & inspiring others along the way. Then I thought I might give it a go!

7. Throughout your time blogging what have been your favourite moments?
Going to blogger meet ups & meeting new people! Also, seeing others recreate your DIYs is always cool!

8. If you had to nail it down to five, what would your favourite blogs be?
I must say that is a hard question to answer, but my top five would be...

- Miss Zali
- Freshly Pickked
- Chloe Larkin
- Views of Now
- Beau Fleur
- Harper & Luna

Whoops that's six...

9. What would be your one piece of advice to all beginner bloggers?
Your blog is yours, not anyone else's. Don't think you have to make a theme or do something because someone else has done it - it is YOUR little corner of the Internet. Post what you like, when you like, about what you like. Enjoy blogging!!

A BIG thank you goes out to Grace, for allowing me to interview her!

- P

No comments :

Post a Comment