BEDROOM INSPIRATION

5 March 2015


+ Miss Zali's bedroom
I love Miss Zali's bedroom!! Her quirky style is simply awesome sauce. Her choice of colours from the apricot orange to the pretty light pink is a bit of a gamble, but I think it's really paid off.


+ Clover & Dot's bedroom
Kim's bedroom's is another bedroom I love!! Her chalkboard feature wall is so clever, and it adds such unique touch to her room. 


+ A Little Birdy's bedroom
Even before I had a blog of my own I loved Chloe's room. I love all the light wooden features and the touches of light pink here and there.



+ Vanilla Craft's bedroom
I really like how Harri's room is mostly white. It keeps things looking clean and simple.

I hope you enjoyed this bedroom inspiration post, and that it
inspired you to start some projects for your own room!!!
XO
Beau Fleur

No comments :

Post a Comment