INTERVIEW WITH TAYLAH LILY

17 January 2015

(@taylahlily on Instagram)

1. Hello Taylah. Welcome to Beau Fleur. Tell me a bit about yourself?
My name is Taylah, I'm 13 years old, I'm super crazy and crafty and I love to take photos!

2. How long have you been blogging for and who or what inspired you to start?
I have been blogging since around May/June, and what inspired me to start was definitely your blog because of how awesome all your posts are, and Miss Zali's blog because of all her amazing photos and ideas!

3. What would have to be your favourite thing about blogging?
I guess my favourite thing about blogging would have to be that it's your very own page where you can share what you love and what your favourite things are, I also love that there is a wide blogging community so you can make so many friends and even be lucky enough to get a pen pal!

4. If you had to nail it down to five, who would your favourite bloggers/blogs be?
If I had to nail it down to five it would have to be...
- You (Beau Fleur)
Although there are also so many other blogs I love as well.

5. Where do you find post ideas?
I sometimes find inspiration from photos on Instagram and Pinterest for my posts, although a few of my posts are on a lot of other blogs as well like interviews and what your loving at the moment, but in a couple of my posts on my blog I have just thought of them like when I did my favourite quotes, my day in photos, when I went to the beach etc.

6. What advice would you give to beginner bloggers out there?
Just be yourself, be unique and be different and only write about what you love!

7. What is your fashion style?
I have quite a different fashion style because I always make sure that I'm always comfortable but am still wearing something cute haha! But I would say what I wear most is one of my favourite dresses that I got from a surf shop and it sits just above my knees and it's super duper cute.

8. Where are your favourite places to shop?
My favourite places to shop at are... Kikki K, Typo, Peter Alexander, Myer, Sportsgirl and IKEA.

9. Are you currently obsessed with anything?
I am obsessed with a lot of things at the moment!! The thing I am most obsessed with is Frankie magazines, agggghhhhh! I got the new issue recently and I am in love!

10. What songs and apps are your favourites at the moment?
I actually don't have an exact song that I love because I love so many songs!!!!! A few of my favourite apps are the second Dumb Ways to Die, VSCO cam and Dubsmash!!

11. What is the one activity that takes up most of your weekends?

The one activity that takes up most of my weekends is definitely swimming in my pool!!! I love it so so so much and it's so fun!

Thank you for answering these 11 questions for me today, and congratulations on 600 followers on Instagram!

XO Beau Fleur

1 comment :

  1. Wow, Taylah sounds really passionate about blogging even when she's only thirteen. That's a great advice for beginner bloggers as well - being yourself. :)

    Dian
    The Happy Candle

    ReplyDelete