ARTISTS

5 November 2014


Miss Zali
I love Miss Zali's drawings. They are just so awesome.. That's the one word to describe Zali's style.. Awesome. I am desperately wanting one of her illustrations for my bedroom wall.


Belinda Marshal
I think Belinda Marshal's paintings are so beautiful and that they'd look gorgeous on a big canvas in the most vocal point in a room.


Flora Waycott
My favourite thing about Flora Waycott's illustrations is the crafty feel they bring.


Rachel Castle
I LOVE how here artwork is always so simple yet effective and colourful!


Kristina Webb
I think it's amazing that a girl at the age of 18 can produce such cool drawings!

There are so many amazing artists in the world.
Comment your favourite artists or art pieces.
XO Beau Fleur

2 comments :

  1. WOW! I love this post Paris! And goodness me I love ALL of those artist's as well!
    Aren't they all just so crazy talented?!
    Hope you're well!
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harper! I know right! I'm doing GREAT thank you. I hope you are as well!

      From Paris

      Delete