THE DEVIL WEARS HIGH TOPS

30 August 2014


Hello friends,

This is my first fashion post, can we just aaaaaaarrrggghhh! This is so cool and I would just like to thank the amazing photographer my mum, you can see more of her amazing photography on Instagram at @keep.it.pretty

Okay so I purchased my clothes at..

Tee-shirt - Asos
Shorts - Next Direct
Shoes - Converse

I hope you guys enjoyed my first fashion post and comment below if you would like to see more. Oh and by the way also comment what you think I should name the little cactus in the pictures?

Happy Sunday!!
XO Beau Fleur

2 comments :

  1. I LOVED IT!
    Your outfit is seriously great and I would absolutely LOVE to see some more of these!
    So, so cool.
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Harper, you made my day! Xx

      - paris

      Delete